Respite Care for Your Loved OneOur Royal Esquires service is the perfect solution for those who aren't ready to leave their home for an institutional setting or live with relatives, but because of illness or chronic conditions, need support to remain at home. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home. Highly qualified and trained, our Royal Esquires are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities:
- Geriatric care management/visits/assessments, client-to-caregiver matching, client/family feedback
- Hourly and/or 24/7 peace-of-mind engaging individualized approach for all stages of dementia care related needs
- Assistance with ADL’s, i.e. toileting, incontinence care, bathing, grooming and dressing
- Mobility assistance with walking and transferring and/or repositioning
- Transportation/escort to scheduled appointments, shopping and errands, friends or family
- Meal preparation/diet monitoring, feeding if necessary, housekeeping and laundry
- Encourage mild exercise program and participate in reading, games and other activities to stimulate the mind and spirit
- Personal, non-medical needs assistance, i.e. obtain and record vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse
- Collaboration with incidental medical supervision, i.e. home health agencies, physicians, physical therapy
- Medication reminders/dispension/supervision, order and pick-up of prescriptions/refills
For a free assessment, please call (714) 553-2816 today, or See if our Royal Esquires service is the right fit for you
Please keep in mind, that we are a non-medical service and are legally unable to partake in services that require the capabilities of a trained or licensed medical practitioner.
For more information, please contact us. We look forward to serving you.